Sedikit Info Seputar
Titanium Backup Pro apk updated v7.0.1
Terbaru 2017
- Hay gaes kali ini team Serba Neka Android, kali ini akan membahas artikel dengan judul Titanium Backup Pro apk updated v7.0.1, kami selaku Team Serba Neka Android telah mempersiapkan artikel ini untuk sobat sobat yang menyukai Serba Neka Android. semoga isi postingan tentang
Artikel Android,
Artikel Apk,
Artikel download,
Artikel mos,
Artikel MP,
Artikel Titanium Backup Pro apk updated v701, yang saya posting kali ini dapat dipahami dengan mudah serta memberi manfa'at bagi kalian semua, walaupun tidak sempurna setidaknya artikel kami memberi sedikit informasi kepada kalian semua. ok langsung simak aja sob
Judul:
Berbagi Info Seputar
Titanium Backup Pro apk updated v7.0.1
Terbaru
link: Titanium Backup Pro apk updated v7.0.1
"jangan lupa baca juga artikel dari kami yang lain dibawah"
Berbagi
Titanium Backup Pro apk updated v7.0.1
Terbaru dan Terlengkap 2017
Titanium Backup – the program makes a full backup of your data ( backup ) of user data as well as programs. The program is completely Russified . Attention needs to be served program Root rights .
Q: recovery application can not attach TO MARKET.
A: After the restoration of the market to stop, clear data and re-start the market
Q: When you first start the recovery Titanium I asked whether you want to restore the application before restoring each asked. Now treatment restores all without question.
A: In TV Nastoroykah see recovery mode option, enable interactive.
A: For the system applications to back up only the data. For custom – apk file and data.
A: Widgets does not backup – Android limitation.
Q: All that I needed was from TB – fully restore all your contacts and calls, all the settings and applications on the net proshivke.Mne just need to get everything that I set up, tested and installed, and get it in the form in which I it decided to retain and use, without modification and hemorrhoids.
A: I did a full backup of all applications and system settings. On the new firmware, I choose “Restore everything in the data,” or “Restore missing out on the + system data” that pure firmware is the same. Then reboot and … everything except the wallpaper and widgets. Then, in the TV did restoration one single application “Widgets Application” and restart. To All!
Q: Explain pliz, which makes cleaning dalvik-cache options and why you need filters and how to use them?
A:
a) Cleaning dalvik-cache deletes all files from the directory that stores the optimized application code required to run Dalvik (virtual Machine Java, which is used to run programs in OS Android). Operation can be useful if you frequently put and remove software, since the removal of the corresponding program code optmizirovanny itself is not deleted. After cleaning the desired reboot, after which the phone can be downloaded for 10-15 minutes, as installed applications will be re-built optimized code.
b) filters are needed for the operation of selective backup applications / data, including backups on a schedule. To use it, you have to use the radio buttons to set the criteria for filtering, to come up with the name of the filter (the “Create a bushel”), through the “Edit” button, you can specify a list of filterability. Then the filter can be used.
Q: What I have a problem that stopped working batch mode – Press Start, and throws to the home screen and all …
A: I was so with previous versions, resolve as a matter of, I do not remember. May have to reset the settings. But in any case I do not think it is a bug specifically 3.6.8.
Q: Prog that not all backups?
A: Prog backup depending on the scenario
Q: I like that system applications need to manually each, Tapa – then “Save” key?
A: No, see the description for the Workflows
Q: what is it I have not found in the folder Titanium Backup, on the memory card, I’ve found APK applications … there tuyova hucha what that file (probably understandable only for TB) is it possible to save the APK?
A: In the apk can be saved by changing the compression option , it should be noted that if the earlier application was zabekapleno compression, it is necessary to delete the backup to backup another TV will continue such applications with compression.
Q: Tell me how to contact zabekapit through Titanium?
A: Menu-> Obrabotki-> Make RK all system dannyh.V result tab Backups come back up system data including contacts – see the green sign
Video review of how to use the program Titanium Backup
Titanium Backup Pro apk updated v7.0.1
Itulah sedikit Artikel Titanium Backup Pro apk updated v7.0.1 terbaru dari kami
Semoga artikel Titanium Backup Pro apk updated v7.0.1 yang saya posting kali ini, bisa memberi informasi untuk anda semua yang menyukai Serba Neka Android. jangan lupa baca juga artikel-artikel lain dari kami.
Terima kasih Anda baru saja membaca Titanium Backup Pro apk updated v7.0.1